We care about environmental protection
We do not regard environmental protection as a "necessary evil", but see it as our responsibility to use the available resources sparingly.
In doing so, it is particularly important to us that environmental protection is implemented in all areas of the company. We believe that this is the only way to achieve sustainable development for the benefit of all employees, customers and partners.
That is why we are constantly on the lookout for innovative solutions to remove hazardous substances from our products or at least reduce them to a minimum, as well as the resulting emissions. We have the latest filter technology at our disposal for this purpose. In addition, we operate a complete and consistent recycling system for the recycling of metal ashes and dross and only use recyclable packaging.
"But we have not only been thinking "green" for a short time - we have been producing our environmentally friendly lead-free solders and solder pastes for over 20 years. Especially in the electrical industry, but also in other branches of industry, we are very successful with our environmentally friendly concepts.
The same applies to recycling: For many years we have been guaranteeing our customers that they can fully rely on the professional recycling of their metallic production waste through our proven take-back system for waste made of non-ferrous metals. Together with a specialist waste management company from our group of companies, almost all non-ferrous metal waste, such as dross, ash or chips, can be professionally recycled.
To protect our employees, customers and end users as well as, of course, in the sense of a clean environment, we place high demands on ourselves and our work: Our special crucible coatings and production processes guarantee absolutely high-purity alloys. In addition, all our products are subject to in-house laboratory tests. Using state-of-the-art analytical equipment, such as emission spectrometers and IR spectrophotometers, we monitor the entire production process without interruption. Within the scope of our possibilities, we are happy to assist our customers in word and deed in matters of environmental protection. As an additional service we offer the monitoring of your soldering systems by means of regular solder bath analyses.
To ensure these high standards over the long term, we have therefore adopted the following binding principles:
Environmental protection is a top priority for FELDER GMBH, which is why
- FELDER GMBH introduced a company-wide environmental management system according to ISO 14001:2004.
- FELDER GMBH ensures to comply with all relevant environmental laws and regulations and other requirements as well as to continuously improve all environmental performance to sustainably minimize environmental impacts through a systematic review and further development of all operational processes.
As far as technically and economically feasible, FELDER GMBH will use all possibilities to reduce the use of environmentally hazardous substances to a minimum in the production and development of products.
- FELDER GMBH will constantly strive to realize an efficient use of natural resources and energy in the company.
FELDER GMBH and its employees are committed to a responsible approach to the environment and the resources available.
- FELDER GMBH will ask both the suppliers and the companies operating on the factory premises to commit themselves to these principles.
- FELDER GMBH is committed to an open dialogue with the responsible authorities and all interested parties.