Soldering fluid PowerSurface
for soldering of all coated titanium zinc sheets
After an intensive development time, together with the company Rheinzink, we are pleased to present our new soldering fluid PowerSurface.
FELDER Soldering fluid PowerSurface is a flux for soldering titanium zinc sheets such as RHEINZINK®CLASSIC and pre-weathered RHEINZINK® prePATINA - blue-grey and slate grey. Especially coordinated and recommended for RHEINZINK® GRANUM - skygrey and basalt.
Type : 3324 according to DIN EN ISO 9454-1
Density (20°C) : 1.24 g/cm³.
Colour : amber
condition : liquid
- One solder flux for all zinc surfaces
- Solvent and soldering fluid in one product
- The flux spreads in a controlled manner and not beyond the brush stroke
- There are almost no acid components left in the flux residues
- Flux fumes were reduced to a minimum compared to competitive products
- Visible reaction of the surface, indicates the right time to start the soldering process
- The high-quality chemical component "indium chloride" causes accelerated wetting and ensures optimum soldering properties on coated zinc surfaces
Unlike other fluxes, pre-treatment of pre-weathered surfaces with a solvent is not necessary. In order to break through the coating of the RHEINZINK® lines prePATINA (blue-grey and slate grey) and GRANUM (skygrey and basalt) for the soldering process, the FELDER Soldering Fluid already contains a solvent component. Immediately after applying the flux with the practical brush attachment of the SIMPLE-brush bottle, a visible reaction takes place on the coating. The flux spreads out in a controlled manner and not beyond the brush stroke. This means that the removal of the coating remains spatially limited to the area to be soldered. The soldering process can then be started immediately. The flux residues are corrosive and must be carefully washed off with a damp, clean cloth immediately after soldering.
Link to the training video: https://youtu.be/9DMhpbWa2bg
Weight of soldering iron : min. 400 g
Working temperature : around 250 ° C
Solder - leaded : bar solder Pb60Sn40
Solder - lead-free : FELDER Roofing soft solder ZnSn-801
Furthermore, the RHEINZINK® processing guidelines must be observed.
Art. no.: 24110949 - - 0.1 kg SIMPLE-brush bottle (refillable)
Art. no.: 3624110949 - SIMPLE-brush set (10 x 0.1 kg bottles
+ 2 pieces SIMPLE-brush attachment)
Art. no.: 24110955 - - - 0.25 kg bottle with brush cap
Item No.: 24110970 - - 1 kg bottle (For refilling the SIMPLE-brush bottles)
Other pack sizes are available on request.