SMD soft solder paste ISO-Cream "Clear"
The lead-free SMD-solder paste ISO-Cream® ''Clear'' is a homogenous, ready-to-use, odourless mixture made of metal powder, binding agents, solvents and fluxes. It is free of any thixotropic agents, therefore a steady viscosity is guaranteed. This paste has excellent wetting qualities and is also excellent for soldering of difficult solderable surfaces as chem. Ni/Au, chem. Ag or OSP.
- uncoloured flux residues
- low flux expansion
- excellent wetting on all known surfaces
- low volatiles fractions
- larger cleaning intervals of the reflow oven
- real no-clean-quality
- excellent printing quality
- high stencil time of at least 72 hours
- flawless soldering results with all common soldering profiles
- insensitive against environmental influences
- Viscosity stability even during longer printing pauses