Solder wire ISO-Core "Clear"
High-valued lead-free solder wire for hand and automatic soldering in electrical engineering, electromechanics and electronics. The flux inside distinguishes itself in high temperature stability and is spatter-free during melting. An optimal wetting as well as standard-exceeding spreading values make this high lead-free solder wire a top product among tubular solders. The new flux formula "Clear" is based on synthetical resins (colophony-free) and has been perfectly adjusted to the new requirements of the lead-free soldering technology:
- high wetting speed and expansion on all common surfaces used in the electronics industry.
- No (hurting) flux spatters on the assembly, components or the hands of the users.
- crystal-clear flux residues for an optimal appearance.
- minimal outgassing and neutral smell for a more convenient working place.
- easily removable residues from the soldering tips. They can be removed by conventional means (FELDER tinner, solder sponge, metal wool).
- 100MΩ-test passed- also applicable in the assembly manufacturing.
- the tool life of the soldering tips are extended distinctly.
Diameter: 1,000 mm