Solder wire ISO-Core "Ultra-Clear"
High-quality, halogen-free, lead-free solder wire for manual and automatic soldering in electronics, electrical engineering and electromechanics. The flux is characterized by high temperature resistance and does not splash during melting. An optimal wetting as well as values of wetting above the norm make this halogen-free solder wire a top product among the lead-free tubular solders. The new flux formulation "Ultra-Clear" is based on synthetic resins (free of colophony) and has been perfectly adapted to the requirements of lead-free soldering technology in component production:
- high wetting speed and spread on all surfaces commonly used in electronics
- no flux splashes on the assembly, system parts or the hands of the user
- crystal-clear flux residues to optimize the optical impression
- minimum outgassing and neutral odour reduces workplace pollution
- easily removable residues on soldering tips, these can be removed by conventional means (FELDER Tinner, soldering sponge, metal wool)
- REL0 flux type acc. to J-STD-004 and DIN EN 61190-1-3 for assembly production
- The service life of the soldering iron tips is noticeably extended.
Diameter: 1,000 mm